Carpeturn.com provides next-day flooring installation, replacement and repair to the multifamily housing industry in Albuquerque, Dallas/Fort Worth, Phoenix & Tucson and is seeking an addition to our Phoenix based Customer Care Team. This position will involve support for all customers and a growing sales staff across multiple warehouse locations. Friendly communication is a daily requirement via phone, email, chat and in person. Personality and strong attention to detail will be vital as the ideal candidate will be heavily involved in key company processes. We are looking for a self-motivated person who invites challenges, is goal-oriented and a team player.
- Manage incoming phone requests from customers and sales reps
- Create and print work orders for upcoming jobs
- Order manipulation for customer orders
- Data entry in ERP system
- Background in customer service
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, ability to multi-task
- Work under pressure with daily deadlines
- Excellent communication skills over phone, email, chat and in person
- Able to work in a team environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Prior multifamily experience preferred
Entry-level position with opportunity for advancement in a growing company. Pay is based on prior experience and skill.