Carpeturn.com, an Arbor Contract Carpet company, provides next-day flooring installation, replacement and repair to the multifamily housing industry in several major US markets. This position involves supporting all customers and a growing sales staff across multiple warehouse locations. Friendly communication is a daily requirement via phone, email, chat and in person. Personality and strong attention to detail are vital as the ideal candidate will be heavily involved in key company processes. We are looking for self-starters who invite challenges, are goal-oriented and team players.
- Manage incoming phone, email and chat requests from customers, sales reps and installers
- Allocate inventory for upcoming jobs
- Manipulate customer orders
- Data entry in online toolset and website
- Background in customer service
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, ability to multi-task
- Work under pressure with daily deadlines
- Excellent communication skills over phone, email, chat and in person
- Able to work in a team environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Prior multifamily experience preferred
Entry-level position with opportunity for advancement in our growing company. Compensation plan is based on prior experience and skills. Also included are 401K plan, group health benefits and more.